We produce a purpose made barrier system specifically for the karting industry. Designed with ease of installation and strength in mind, the barrier system is manufactured in-house for BIZ Karts by BIZ Engineering. The barrier is supplied in kit form, and is ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Finishes available are plain mill finish, or hot dip galvanized. The metal framework is bolted to the floor in the desired location to ensure a sturdy base. Bends and kinks are easily achieved using a robust hinge system on the upright posts. The barrier framework is then layered with car tyres which are then lined on the outside with our heavy duty plastic barrier.
The sections of the metal barrier are simply bolted together, and no welding is required, making installation quick and easy and allows accurate positioning of the barrier to suit the circuit or tight space requirements. Because of this, post position alterations are also quick and easy.
What's included in the kit?
- Welded steel box section upright angle brackets
- Upper and lower box section horizontal guard rails
- Straight angle bracket fixing cleats
- Corner angle bracket fixing cleats
- Box section drilling jig for guard rails
- Mid-rail linking brackets
- Plastic rubbing strip barrier 300mm high x 9mm thick
- Nuts & bolts for steel frame and plastic barrier (Actual number of pieces depends on metres ordered)
What's not included in the kit?
- Used car tyres
- Ground fixings
Please contact us directly so we can provide you with a personalised quotation.