This two-seater petrol kart is our latest bespoke kart to come out of the workshop. Seated in side-by-side formation, the BIZ Dual Drive gives the passenger a chance to get even closer to the racing action.
The kart has been designed for two different uses. The passenger seat is ideal for children or individuals with disabilities. The Dual Drive gives everyone the opportunity to get into a kart and experience the thrills of racing around the circuit. This is a truly unique kart with innovative features. Situated on the passenger's steering wheel, a quick release mechanism which allows the instructor to disengage or re-engage passenger steering capabilities. This allows the passenger to practice their kart control in a safe and controlled environment.
The Dual Drive can also act as a training kart to help develop driving techniques. It can be driven by nominated track marshals or qualified instructors to give passengers real time tuition.
The kart is truly an innovative and exciting add-on for any circuit.
CHASSIS, ENGINE AND DRIVE
- High strength twin tube welded chassis
- Honda GX270 RH wet clutch engine
- Honda top mounted fuel tank
- Honda top mounted exhaust
- 428 pitch chain drive
- Duro tyres
REAR AXLE COMPONENTS
- Ultra HD UCX axle bearings
- BIZ self-adjusting brake system
- Ultra HD heat treated aluminium wheels
BODYWORK AND BUMPERS
- 20mm heavy duty plastic rear bumper
- 20mm heavy duty side plastic protection
- Plastic roll hoop safety screen
- Shock absorbing side protection
STEERING, SEAT AND PEDALS
- Tillett HD seat Anti-Vibration seat mount system
- 10mm taper bearing stub axle system
- Steering column safety ring
- Heavy duty moulded plastic seats
Engine and Drive Options
- Honda GX390 RH wet clutch engine
- Belt drive
- 8mm laser drilled brake disc
- Graphics sticker set
- Kart speed control system
All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. Any options ordered are supplied instead of the standard equipment and not in addition to. Specification and prices are subject to change without notice. Minimum recommended driver height of 1.55 metres with flip over pedals and sliding seat.
|Driver Age Group||Adult|
|Engine Size Options||GX270/GX390|
|Tyre Size||10x4.50-5 / 11x7.10-5|
|Roll Over Bar||Yes|
|Adjustable Pedal System||Yes|