We are seeking a Graphic Design and Print Co-ordinator to join our growing team.The permanent role is part-time (between 25.5 and 34 hours per week) and we can be flexible regarding working days and hours. The roles and responsibilities of this role are outlined below:
Kart Graphics: Design & Print Co-ordination
- Full manufacturing process of graphics for karts and signage including print, laminate and cut processes to create high quality stickers.
- Use of Roland VersaWorks programme and large-scale in-house printers and laminator.
- Design individual graphics for customers using CorelDraw programme.
- Produce graphics for new build karts and aftersales spare parts.
- Working in accordance to the brand guidelines and in-house style.
- Progression to liaising directly with customers.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will come from a graphics design background (ideally 1 year of experience working in a similar role).
- Prior experience working with design programmes. Knowledge of CorelDraw would be advantageous but not a necessity.
- Knowledge of design and print materials.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative flair.
- The person must have the ability to work on their own and manage their own daily workflow.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role and applying, please fill out the form below and upload a copy of your up-to-date CV.