Our privacy commitments are listed below:
- We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so.
- We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
- For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
BIZ Karts will never sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Sites, provide our services to you and administer your account or otherwise as required or permitted by law.
We collect the following Personal data from or about you as BIZ Karts customer:
- Personal Data Collected Directly from you through the order process: your name, phone number, postal address, email address. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
- Personal Data Collected Automatically from the use by you of the Sites. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the Sites and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
We use your Personal Data:
- For the administration of your purchases and to contact you about your purchase.
- To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (via our e-newsletter);
- To analyse the purchase history of our customers and the way our customers use our websites.
- To contact you with surveys and feedback requests.
- To notify you about any changes to our services.
SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS
We receive the following Personal Data about you if you follow one of our social media accounts: Your account name, gender, general interests, location, age. Our legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in providing social media and marketing content that is of interest to our followers on social media.
We use this Personal Data:
- to provide bespoke social media content (for example by analysing your general interests);
- to create targeted advertising across all our social media channels (for example by analysing responses to posts and existing advertisements);
- to find out more about our digital community (for example by analysing the age ranges of our followers).
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. places cookies on your computer, to enable Google to provide us with activity reports relating to the Sites. Google uses this data only to provide us with information on how users use our websites and does not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The information generated by Google cookies about your use of the platform (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. You may refuse these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
We collect the following Personal Data about you if you visit one of our Sites: site referrals, browsing pattern, browser type, location, general interests, gender, age. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/ HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interest in operating the Sites, providing you with access to the pages you wish to access, understanding the interests of our potential customers and providing you with relevant information about our services.
We use this Personal Data:
- to respond to online enquiries and other web forms on our Sites;
- to provide you with bespoke website content (for example, by analysing our site visitors’ locations);
- to gain insight into your behaviour and preferences (for example, by analysing the website pages you visit);
- to create bespoke marketing messages (for example, by analysing the click throughs on our Sites);
- to collect site statistics;
- to contact you with regards to online job applications.
We use third party processors to collect, export, process and store Personal Data on our behalf.
We maintain technical and physical safeguards that are designed to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data, and to guard it against accidental or unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure to unauthorised third parties. These measures include device encryption, firewalls and virus checking procedures. Where we keep Personal Data files on local devices these devices are protected and accessible only to authorised BIZ Group employees. We regularly review our security systems to ensure that your Personal Data remains safe and secure.
DURATION OF STORAGE
We will maintain records of your Personal Data for as long as you remain:
- a registered subscriber to our mailing list;
- a registered user of any of our Sites;
- have completed a purchase with us in the last 36 months; or
- for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you.
If you have not opened any email communication from us or interacted in any other way with our brands for 36 months we will regard you as an inactive subscriber and delete your details from our records except where retention is necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees.
Our address is: BIZ Karts Limited, Edison Road, Millmarsh Lane, Enfield, EN3 7QA, Middlesex, United Kingdom. Our telephone number is: 0208 443 3300. BIZ Karts Limited has a Data Protection Officer, Claire Day, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.